Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom for PC Rehydrated as the first of these three games. In an effort to cause the kind of global mayhem he has always dreamed of, the evil Plankton has set in motion his most diabolical plot ever to take over the world in SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom . The fate of Bikini Bottom has been put in the hands (or small tentacles) of three unsuspecting heroes. Put your platform skills to the test as SpongeBob, Patrick, or Sandy Cheeks, with an array of insane new maneuvers and power-ups at your disposal. Explore a huge 3D world, encounter familiar friends, and finally put an end to Plankton’s evil scheme.
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated is coming soon to PC (and consoles). The announcement teaser is just a brief animated short in which SpongeBob dons a military helmet and announces his readiness, and we don’t yet know exactly what this release will include.
The full text of the press release is – I’m not joking – “Blblblblblblblblblb!!!” The official description on the trailer says that the game will be “faithfully remade,” and it will let players “join forces in a a brand new multiplayer mode.” The publisher says in a tweet that the game won’t be at E3, so we’ll be waiting some time for further information, including a release date.
Set to launch on PC, PS4, Switch and Xbox One, this game, which seems to be effectively a remaster or remake of the 2003 action-adventure game starring the titular character, does not yet have a release date or release window. That’s okay, though, because THQ Nordic should take as long as it takes — nobody likes an undercooked Krabby Patty, right?
Spongebob Battle For Bikini Bottom PC Download
While we didn’t know what to expect of the three games THQ Nordic said it would announce before E3 2019, we can promise that we never expected it to be this game. This game won’t be the first time our favorite sponge has made his way to consoles this generation though. Last year, Nickelodeon Kart Racers came out and allowed us to kart around our favorite cartoon settings as SpongeBob SquarePants and more.
With the announcement of SpongeBob SquarePants:Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydratedcame a short teaser trailer showing SpongeBob give his war cry. You can check out the teaser for yourself at the bottom of this post.
Not much more was given in this teaser other than a look at SpongeBob himself and the title splash screen. We expect to hear more in the coming months and if it’s anything like Nickelodeon Kart Racers, the time between its announcement and release won’t be long.
If you’re unfamiliar with Battle for Bikini Bottom, it’s actually quite good as far as licensed action-adventure games of the early 2000s go. It’s similar to platformers like Super Mario 64 and Banjo-Kazooie except instead of those famous video game characters, you’re playing as Nickelodeon’s loudest mouth: SpongeBob SquarePants.
In the game, you’re tasked with defending Bikini Bottom from Plankton’s army of robots looking to take over the town.
Battle for Bikini Bottom is a SpongeBob SquarePants video game, released on the PlayStation 2, Nintendo GameCube, Xbox, Game Boy Advance and PC, released on October 21, 2003. The player controls SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy to save Bikini Bottom from the robot army accidentally created by Plankton.
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie game, released one year after this game, shares the same developer, many gameplay elements with it, and is sometimes considered a spiritual successor.
On June 5, 2019, Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated, a full remake of the game was announced by THQ Nordic. It is scheduled for release in May 24, 2020.
For more information about SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated or news, previews, reviews, features and guides for all of your other favorite games, be sure to search for whatever you need on Twinfinite.
- Play as SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy and use their unique sets of skills
- Thwart Plankton’s evil plan to rule Bikini Bottom with his army of wacky robots
- Meet countless characters from the beloved series
- Jump: X (PS2), A (GameCube), A (Xbox)
- Double Jump: X, X (PS2) A, A (GameCube and Xbox)
- ‘Attack (Bubble Spin): ‘Square (PS2), B (GameCube), X (Xbox)
- Bubble Bash: Triangle (PS2), Y (GameCube) Y (Xbox)
- Bubble Bowl: Hold O, Release (PS2) Hold X, Release (GameCube) Hold B, Release (Xbox)
- Bubble Bounce (Ground Pound): X, O (PS2), A, X (GameCube), A, B (Xbox)
- Cruise Bubble: L1 (PS2), L (GameCube), LT (Xbox)
Tip: To get a small amount of extra distance in the air, do a Bubble Spin after a Double Jump.
- ‘Jump: ‘X (PS2), A (GameCube), A (Xbox)
- ‘Double Jump:’ X, X (PS2) A, A (GameCube and Xbox)
- ‘Attack (Belly Push): ‘Square (PS2), B (GameCube), X (Xbox)
- ‘Body Slam: ‘X, O (PS2), A, X (GameCube), A, B (Xbox)
- Pick Up Object: O (PS2), X (GameCube), B (Xbox)
- Throw Object: Square (PS2), B (GameCube), X (Xbox)
- Tip: Patrick’s Body Slam can stun robots with a shockwave upon impact with the ground.
- ‘Jump: ‘X (PS2), A (GameCube), A (Xbox)
- ‘Double Jump: ‘X, X (PS2) A, A (GameCube and Xbox)
- ‘Attack: ‘Square (PS2), B (GameCube), X (Xbox)
- Hover: X, X, Hold X (PS2), A, A, Hold A (GameCube and Xbox)
- Swing on Texas Hooks: O in Mid-Air (PS2), X in Mid-Air (GameCube), B in Mid-Air (Xbox)
Lasso enemies: O (PS2), X (GameCube), B (Xbox)
- Faithful remake of one of the best SpongeBob games ever created
- High-end visuals, modern resolutions and carefully polished gameplay
- Brand new horde mode multiplayer for up to two players, online and offline
- Restored content that was cut from the original game like the Robo Squidward boss fight and more
- Operating system: Windows 98/2000/XP/7/8/10
- CPU: 400 MHz
- Memory: 128 MB
- Hard drive: 1 GB
- Graphics hardware: 32 MB
How to Play ?
- Mount iso
- Install game
- Disk needed Mounted while playing
Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom for PC received generally positive reviews and won numerous awards like the Kids Choice Award for Favorite Video Game. Official PlayStation Magazine gave the game 4.5 out of 5. The game sold well enough to claim Greatest Hits on PS2, Player’s Choice on GameCube and Platinum Hits on Xbox. Despite its relative obscurity nowadays, BFBB and the The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie video game have amassed a decently sized cult following over the years.
On June 5th, 2019 THQ Nordic announced that a remake titled Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated is in production. It will be developed by Purple Lamp Studios and aims to not only remake the game for modern platforms, but to also restore much of the content that was cut by the original developer, Heavy Iron Studios.
Author’s Opinion regarding the Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom
The Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom has very strong features, while considering the security purpose, priority is very high. No VPN or RDP are required for the said purpose. In some cases, emulator also working fine and middleware software also have the important role for smooth functioning. Therefore, author recommended the Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom for your personal use and has no issue regarding the installation on PC (Windows and Mac). I hope you also use it without any trouble, if you have any issue, please mentioned in the email, we will provide you answer with proper solutions. Please like and share with other, we did lot of efforts during the collections of the software for your download.