abbyy finereader 12 professional Archives
ABBYY FineReader 12 Pro for PC [Download]
Creates searchable PDFs with one click
Make documents available for fast search by converting them to searchable PDF and PDF/A formats. Optional MRC compression enables you to save storage resources if needed.
Easily converts PDFs into editable formats
Turn PDFs into editable text that you can update, edit or re-use.
Creates e-books for reading on the go
FineReader enables you to convert paper documents and PDFs into mobile-friendly formats that you can use with e-book readers, tablets or smartphones for on-the-go reading.
Sends and retrieves documents from the cloud
Easily download documents for conversion from Google Drive, Dropbox, SkyDrive or SharePoint Online.
, abbyy finereader 12 professional Archives
abbyy finereader 12 professional Archives
FineReader OCR Pro 4+
Convert PDF to Word & Excel
Easily turn documents of virtually any origin into information you can edit, quote, archive, search or share! ABBYY FineReader Pro complements the hassle-free efficiency of your computer by transforming paper documents, PDFs and digital photos of text into editable and searchable files. Say goodbye to time-consuming retyping and reformatting of documents – FineReader’s unmatched text recognition accuracy, language coverage and conversion features retain your original’s text, layout and formatting. It’s OCR the easy way – just as it should be!
"FineReader Pros' OCR engine outclasses anything else available, and its overall design is clean, efficient, and fast. It's our no-contest Editors' Choice for OCR under OS X."
With just a few clicks you can:
- Update documents with text corrections, date changes, modified conditions, links to other documents and more
- Instantly pull quotes from text and extract data
- Create searchable PDF files for archiving and sharing
- Make documents accessible for text-to-voice and more
KEY PRODUCTIVITY FEATURES:
- Scans and converts documents and images into a wide variety of popular electronic formats including: DOCX, ODT, RTF, XSLX, PDF and PDF/A, PPTX, HTML, EPUB and FB2
- Automates conversion tasks, processes batches of documents, and provides the ability to schedule OCR processing with the help of newly added Automator actions and AppleScript commands support;
- Accurately reconstructs document structure, layout and formatting across multiple pages – including headers/footers, footnotes, table of contents, page numbering, captions, etc.
- Creates editable, searchable and secure PDFs that are perfect for archiving and sharing
- Creates e-books in EPUB and FB2 formats for tablets and portable readers
- Performs image and photo pre-processing using ABBYY’s Advanced Digital Camera OCR technology
- Applies advanced OCR features to complex conversion tasks
YOUR ADVANTAGES WITH ABBYY OCR TECHNOLOGY INCLUDE:
- Professional OCR results with up to 99.8% character recognition accuracy
- Widest language support in the industry: 189 recognition languages (including Asian languages) in any combination of languages
- Multi-channel document input enables you to scan paper documents for processing or convert scanned images, PDFs and digital photos of text
- User-friendly interface with pre-defined Quick Tasks makes using FineReader easy and intuitive and provides Section 508 compliancy
* According to internal ABBYY testing. Accuracy and formatting results can vary depending on factors such as document quality and scanner settings.
Bugfix. Searchable PDFs created with FineReader 12.1.13 on macOS 10.15 were displayed as image-only in Preview.
Dave in Maine
I've been using Fine Reader for some six years and have used it to scan and transcribe nearly 16,000 documents, dating from 1927 to 1980, that had been originally scanned as jpg files. Early documents, often onion-skin carbon copies of original letters, were a real challenge for the software, but not to the extent that it was not really useful. Same problem with later letters that were the fourth or fifth carbon copies. Things have gotten much easier as I've moved into the more recent years, with clearer typing and copies. Of course the many hand-written documents simply have to be transcribed from scratch. Fine Reader has generally performed flawlessly, with the occasional recurring glitch, such as faililng consistently to recognize the typed number "4". I understand that the software can be "trained" to oavercome such problems, but have not taken the time to figure out how to do this. I work solely on an iMac desktop computer and have transcribed all documents into MS Word.
Developer Response ,
Dear Meeser3, Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate a lot that our product helps to OCR old documents. Recognition quality highly depends on the original files quality, so you are completely right that OCR results are much better for more recent files. Could you please provide us with an example of the file where you faced with incorrect recognition of number “4” writing a letter to email@example.com. Training mode is not supported in the product, but we have forwarded your suggestion to support such feature in next releases to our R&D. Best regards, FineReader Team
Carl in Syracuse ,
Fine Reader 2nd round- quite Good
I bought Abby fine reader before- this version is quite good- I used in in a MAC Pages environment- over 95% accurate- hand notes came out odd- but the notes were also odd- so good. Graphics were close- but I was able to hand adjust the boxes to repair the scan erron- again good! In the Post Scan one can change the order number thus forcing it to keep text- I'm just learing this. I this Abby can help by including a tutorial so users can learn the developers intentions. I say buy it!!
Developer Response ,
Dear Carl, Thank you for very informative comment and high rating! This motivates a lot!
We are not sure we understood comment about Post Scan correctly and would like to find out more. Could you please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lars Unplugged ,
Easiest GUI of the PDF programs I have.
A learning curve like most software. Of the 4 PDF programs I use this one is the easiest to use. I like to be able to adjust the brightness/contrast on some scans, and this one has the easiest to use adjuster. Just don’t forget to click on “apply” when you have the image you like, otherwise it will save/export the file to the unadjusted version. I set mine to “open the file" after export is done, that way I can keep it, or do more quality adjustments. I copy the title I have named the file, so if I re-export it, I paste the name in the title box, and it overwrites the bad copy so I don’t have to rename the file, and then do aseperate delete for the bad quality file. By being an App store item, I can use it on my other Macs, without having to buy a separate license for each Mac. Big money saver.
Developer Response ,
Dear Lars, Thank you for your coment. It is very important to know you find GUI easy!
We would like to chat to you about your experience with using FineReader and other PDF software.
If you don't mind, please let us know in e-mail to email@example.com
Thank you in advance!
- ABBYY USA Software House Inc
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- © ABBYY Production LLC, 2013
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
ABBYY FineReader v.12.0 Professional Edition
Oh yeah It appears as though many people are wanting to find ABBYY FineReader v.12.0 Professional Edition . Presently there are a number of requests for it. And there can be a great many other online sites that have been also putting up for sale ABBYY FineReader v.12.0 Professional Edition at several price tags. Therefore, you may like to investigate the particular price ranges from the link suggested on this blog and compare with other places you possibly have observed mainly because I'm pretty sure that it might be less expensive compared to any other places. With regards to the features it gives, you should check to find out if this item meets your essential need and financial plan or not. Be sure to go in advance and read more about ABBYY FineReader v.12.0 Professional Edition .
#Shopping On ABBYY FineReader v.12.0 Professional Edition .CHECK PRICE && REVIEW FULL DETAIL NOW!!!
Read Review : ABBYY FineReader v.12.0 Professional Edition
Now the Ultimate OCR
ABBYY FineReader® 12 optical character recognition (OCR) raises productivity even higher with features that enhance the accuracy, editing, storage and sharing of scans and conversions. Recognizing 190 languages, FineReader turns scans, PDFs and digital photographs into searchable and editable formats including Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PDF and e-books. Its unmatched recognition and conversion technologies eliminate retyping or reformatting - preserving original documents' formats, including headers, footers, graphs and charts. Advanced background processing, swift image loading and one-click automation help you get more done, faster - while verification and editing tools streamline editing OCR results. FineReader's image pre-processing tools also deliver optimal results from digital cameras and smartphones as well as scans. And for those who want to share these benefits across their organization, FineReader 12 Corporate Edition offers robust networking features and highly cost-effective volume licensing. Manufacturer: ABBYY Manufacturer Part Number: FRPFW12B Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.abbyy.com Brand Name: ABBYY Product Name: FineReader v.12.0 Professional Edition Packing: Box Distribution Media/Method: CD-ROM Product Type: Software Software Main Type: Productivity Application Software Sub Type: OCR Utility Software Name: FineReader v.12.0 Professional Edition Features: Timesaving Accuracy and Layout Retention:
- Converts image documents into editable and searchable formats with 99.8% accuracy, eliminating the need to correct or retype documents.
- Adaptive Document Recognition Technology (ADRT) precisely reconstructs layouts of even the largest converted multiple-page documents including tables, charts and graphs - no manual reformatting required.
- The most multilingual OCR. Automatically recognizes and converts documents in 190 languages in any language combination.
Faster Verification and Editing:
- Intuitive interface and One-Touch Quick Tasks enable you to accomplish complex tasks quickly and easily.
- Advanced Background Processing makes working on large documents easier.
- View recognized pages, move them, edit or save them, while the rest of the document is still being processed.
Convenient Text Extraction:
- Rapid image loading saves time by making images available as soon as they are scanned, enabling you to immediately select pages and areas for recognition.
- Improved Verification Window and built-in Text Editor let you easily proof results and make edits from within FineReader before saving to your preferred format.
Perfect for Archiving:
- New text extraction lets you copy portions of recognized text from scans or files from within FineReader - no need to convert the document first.
- Simply highlight any image area. Text, pictures or tables can be easily recognized and copied to the Clipboard with a mouse click.
Ideal for Camera OCR:
- Share, search, retrieve and store content more easily with the power to create searchable PDFs optimized for archiving.
- Save to PDF/A files for long-term storage.
Creates e-books from Scans and PDFs:
- Capture documents with your smartphone or digital camera and use FineReader to extract and convert the text into an editable format.
- Sophisticated image pre-processing tools automatically make corrections, producing results that look as good as scans.
- Provides a rich set of editing tools for manual image correction.
- FineReader enables you to scan books and articles straight to popular EPUB® and Kindle formats and automatically optimizes them for reading on portable devices.
Visit product ABBYY FineReader v.12.0 Professional Edition . and read more detail.!!
This is ABBYY FineReader v.12.0 Professional Edition for your favorite. Here you will find reasonable product details. One more option for your online shopping.Thanks to everyone who came to visit us to view our products.
What’s New in the abbyy finereader 12 professional Archives?
System Requirements for Abbyy finereader 12 professional Archives