sketchup 2015 pro Archives
SketchUp Pro Better Performance and New Tools
SketchUp Pro is here! With this release, SketchUp Pro offers a performance improvement and several new and improved tools.
- For the first time ever, SketchUp Pro now offers a 64 Bit version! Which is especially an improvement when working with more complex models, exporting large images and animations or using a rendering plugin. Besides that, the 64 bit version increases the overall speed significantly.
- The Face Finder, which creates faces when modelling, has been improved and will make actions like 'Explode' significantly faster and even more reliable.
- SketchUp is now self-aware of styles that help rendering models faster. The styles windows is now badged with Fast Styles, including the ones users create themselves.
- LayOut now contains Dynamic vector model loading: Vector models will now load when the page is viewed instead of when the document is loaded. This offers a performance increase when documents are opened.
- Draw precise rectangles unbound by default axes with the new Rotated Rectangle Tool.
- With the new 3-Point Arc tool - which defines bulges by choosing three points - there are now 4 ways to draw an arc.
- With IFC import SketchUp Pro can now also read files from other BIM applications.
- An overhauled LayOut Label Tool allows users to align and place beautiful two-segmented leader labels. This labels are also smarter, giving users the option to display useful information, like component attributes, BIM classifications or the surface of a face.
- SketchUp Pro licensing is now friendlier than ever, because licenses can now be used on a Mac or a PC. Also networked licenses has been made ways easier too!
Users with a valid Maintenance
Everyone who is using SketchUp Pro and is having an active Maintenance, will receive a free upgrade to SketchUp Pro ! Please contact your reseller directly for obtaining your new license.
Users of SketchUp Pro 8 (or earlier) or with an expired Maintenance
Users with an older version of SketchUp Pro (v8 or earlier) or with an expired Maintenance can upgrade as well. They will need to purchase maintenance and pay an extra compensation for the period without having Maintenance, the so-called Reinstatement fee. The cost of this fee is € 39,- excl. VAT per license and will be charged on top of the Maintenance.
Click here for the most recent pricing.
Click here for buying SketchUp Pro and Maintenance.
Click here to download the free SketchUp Pro demo.
Click here to read everything about SketchUp Pro
All frequently asked questions about the v release can be found here.
, sketchup 2015 pro Archives
sketchup 2015 pro Archives
Archives for SketchUp Pro Archives - Architosh
INSIDER Xpresso keeps CAD industry professionals up-to-date on next-gen emerging technologies (emTech) that will revolutionize the worlds of AEC and manufacturing and design. As an Xpresso reader, you will hear from some of the most important voices inventing and using the very latest tech in areas such as AI, machine learning, algorithm-aided design (AAD), AR, VR, MR, 3D printing, 3D computer vision, robotics, and SmartCities technologies.
Each issue arrives in your inbox on the first Sunday of the month. Issue #1 arrived on March 3, Full archives and easy navigation for your pleasure. Enjoy!
Read 3 free Feature or Analysis articles per month.
Or, subscribe now for unlimited full access to Architosh.
SketchUp Make is 3D modeling and graphic design program which allows you to easily and quickly manipulate all kinds of 3D models. It includes a complete tutorial that will help you to learn how to use all of the tools it offers very quickly.
The tool includes all kinds of modeling options, ranging from creating basic geometric figures to manipulating vertexes and faces, not to mention the texture, lighting and rendering tools.
Creating a geometric figure is easy. You only have to draw a square with the pencil tool and drag it with the mouse and it will acquire volume. From then on, it's possible to create windows, doors and all the shapes you can imagine. Of course, you can also choose their color and textures.
If you aren't good at creating your own models, the program also includes a huge database of resources created by community members that you can use for free. It includes all kinds of elements, from vehicles to furniture, including human figures and all kinds of decorative elements.
SketchUp lets you export your 3D models as different formats: JPG, BMP, TIFF and PNG files for 2D renders and 3DS, DEM, DDF, DWG, DXF and SKP files for 3D objects and scenes. You can also render video scenes and movement as MOV and AVI files.
This is a multipurpose tool for industrial design, architecture, and interior design. In addition, the program is designed to allow you to upload your models to Google Earth so that you can share them with other users of the program. If you are able to make a 3D image of a building of a monument in your city, then you are the right person for SketchUp.
By Raúl Rosso Technical information
- 3D Modeling
- Trimble Inc.
What’s New in the sketchup 2015 pro Archives?
System Requirements for Sketchup 2015 pro Archives