lorex secure for pc windows Archives
Arlo App for PC – How to Download Arlo App For Windows 7,8,10 and MAC
2 years ago Posted by Jsmith no responses
With the ever-evolving technology, we have now a range of wireless security cameras available to protect and secure our premises. The physical market has a variety of brands that offer security cameras at different sizes and prices. The availability of multiple options sometimes confuses the user and they end up buying a product that doesn’t meet their requirements. Therefore, you need to be very careful while choosing the product. Presently, the tag ‘best’ is given to Arlo, as it is voted and recommended by users worldwide. In addition.
Arlo is packed with advanced features that are rare to find in any other security camera. Be it wireless, motion detection or cloud storage, they are equipped with everything that protects your place by providing you an extra layer of security.
To run the camera with ease, the company has made its official app called Arlo App which is compatible with both android and windows. But what if you don’t have a smartphone and still you want to access it on the computer. The company has made provision for this also. There is an Arlo App for PC which gives the user an option to manage his security camera through PC.
Here in this article, we will give you insight from features to the downloading process. So let me acknowledge you with this simple guide. Just follow and get an accurate solution.
What Are The Features of The Arlo App?
By placing the wireless cameras at your desired place, you can keep a check on the movements happening around there. To do this, you need to install them on various segments of your house. Following are the most talked about features of Arlo applications:-
- Video monitoring feature with both audio and motion detection.
- You get a premium grade camera with it.
- Paves the path for clear audio and video pictures.
- You can record and replay both audio and video.
- You can access Arlo smart features including en11, cloud activity zones, rich notifications, etc.
- Available for free and doesn’t require you to pay money.
- Hassle-free user experience for installed cameras.
- Provides best and hassle-free user interfaces for operating the cameras.
- Can record clearly devoid of any disturbances.
- Perfect for people who wish to check on trespassers while out on a vacation or parents who wish to keep a tab on the activities of their children.
With the growing level of crime, it is quite important to secure our home and office with the best security camera. The best thing about the Arlo Camera App is that it can be placed anywhere outdoor and indoor, you wish to monitor through the world’s best-rated Arlo application.
How to Download the Arlo app on Windows 8/10 and on Mac?
By installing the free application of Arlo, you get the entire access over your fingertips and you can manage the things hassle-free. However, downloading the Arlo App PC can be tricky as it does not support windows. In this concern, you can use the below-given guide where we have mentioned an easy method to Arlo App Install and on windows and Mac as well.
- Firstly, download Bluestack, etc. on your device.
- Now, install the application and log in to it using your Gmail account.
- Setup your Bluestack emulator software.
- Now, a search icon will appear on the screen.
- Tap on it and write “Arlo” and tap the “enter” button.
- Now, the first option that will appear there will be Arlo app.
- Make a tap on it.
- An official game page on the emulator will appear.
- Click on the ‘Install’ button.
- Now, follow the appeared on-screen instruction and close the window.
Now, you can use the Arlo App to watch the live feed from your PC. For further information, you can contact the service team which is 24/7 available for you.
Also Know – How to Login Arlo Camera?
, lorex secure for pc windows Archives
lorex secure for pc windows Archives
LHV / LNR Series: Backing up recorded video
Recorded videos can be backed up onto an external USB flash drive or self-powered USB external hard disk drive directly from the LHV / LNR Series DVR / NVR or from the FLIR Cloud Client software. It is recommended to format your USB device before using it with the system.
IMPORTANT: Formatting the USB device will erase all data. Back up data before formatting. Click here for instructions on how to format your external storage device.
During the backup process there is an option to change the file format to .dav or .asf. Click here for information on recorded video file formats.
The following instructions require you to access your system using your DVR / NVR and a monitor.
To select backup file format on your DVR / NVR:
Insert a USB flash drive or self-powered USB external hard disk drive (not included) into one of the USB ports on the DVR / NVR.
Right-click on the Live View to access the Quick Menu.
Click Main Menu, then click the Backup icon ().
In the Device Name drop-down, select the USB device you would like to save to.
Configure your file search options to locate the files for backup.
In the File Format drop-down, select DAV or AVI as your backup file format.
Click Add. A list of files that match your search criteria will appear.
To select backup file format from the FLIR Cloud Client software:
- Launch the FLIR Cloud Client software.
- Click Add, and then click Playback.
- Configure your file search options to locate the files for backup.
- Click Search.
- Click inside the play back bar to start playback.
- Click the Scissors icon () to start a video clip at the current playback time. Click the Scissors icon () again to stop the video clip.
- In the Export Setup window configure the Path and select the File Format.
- Click OK to start the download.
The video file will be saved to your computer.
When backing up videos from the FLIR Cloud Client software on a computer, the default export is .dav file format. The option to save files in .avi format is available for PC (Windows OS) only.
Lorex Technology - Lorex LBV8541X Series LBV8541X
| Product Description || Lorex LBV8541X Series LBV8541X - surveillance camera |
| Device Type || Surveillance camera - fixed - outdoor, indoor - vandal / weatherproof |
| Dimensions (WxDxH) || 3.1 in x 5.9 in x 2.8 in |
| Weight || 10.58 oz |
| Connectivity Technology || Wired |
| Camera || Color - Day&Night - NTSC, PAL |
| Frame Rate (max) || 15 frames per second |
| Motion Detection || Yes |
| Video Modes || 4K |
| Optical Sensor Type || PS CMOS - 1/2" - 8 MP |
| Minimum Illumination || 0 lux - IR - infrared LEDs on ¦ 0.01 lux - infrared LEDs off |
| Focal Length Control || Fixed focal |
| Focal Length || 3.6 mm |
| Lens Iris || F/1.6 |
| Interfaces || Composite video |
| Cables Included || 1 - video / power cable - external - 59 ft |
| Voltage || DC 12 V |
| Features || Progressive scanning, ClearNight, Smart IR, built-in siren, noise reduction, LED lamp, Color Night Vision |
| Manufacturer Warranty || 2-year warranty |
| Environmental Parameters (operating) || -22 °F - 140 °F; 0 - 90% relative humidity |
What’s New in the lorex secure for pc windows Archives?
System Requirements for Lorex secure for pc windows Archives