Cinema Box For PC Archives
Send files to TV
SFTTV is a simple application to connect your Smart Tv android, your android mobile device and your personal computer.
It allows you to fastly and easily transfer your movies, tv shows, torrents or ANY files between these devices through your local network without any limitations.
No Internet required.
SFTTV is designed to be simple.
The application discover automagically other devices on the local network with SFTTV installed
Transfer large files in record time. SFTTV is faster than Bluetooth. SFTTV is the fastest and most private way to send files to your TV
SFTTV runs on Windows, macOS, and Linux. Files can easily be transferred between machines running different operating systems.
In order to use SFTTV on your local network, you will need to install the android application on your TV and on each device that you wish to use for transferring files.
SFTTV has a really easy to use user interface !
Hi, I am Yablio, I'm an independent developer.
I develop applications and games on android TV and mobile. I want to continue developing app full time and release a lot of apps on these platforms. I want to do a lot, especially for android TV users, to help the community to enjoy useful tools and entertainment apps on their TV. But it cost money to make this reality. Hundreds hours have already been spent for, and as much as I try, I do not make enough in revenue from ads to continue paying as much as I should. Also as a UI/UX designer I want to ban these awful and unfriendly ads in my apps.
I'd love to have these projects be a full-time job and may be expand projects to include more developers, but, as I said, money is an issue for this to be a thing.
It is specially true about the send files to tv desktop applications version. If you'd like to help out my cause, or you just enjoy what I offer, please donate.
One-time or recurring payments
, Cinema Box For PC Archives
Cinema Box For PC Archives
Advanced Download Manager & Torrent downloader
Powerful Downloader for Android:
- downloading from internet up to three files simultaneously;
- accelerated downloading by using multithreading (9 parts)
- interception of links from android browsers and clipboard;
- download files in background and resume after failure;
- loader for images, documents, archives and programs;
- downloading to SD-card for Lollipop and Marshmallow;
- smart algorithm for increased speed of downloading;
- downloading only through the internet on Wi-Fi;
- boost downloader for 2G, 3G and 4G networks;
- changing the maximum speed in real time;
- video downloader and music downloader;
- resuming of interrupted downloads;
- support files larger than 2 gigabyte;
- parallel download files in queue.
- adding torrent and magnet through Editor, clipboard, browser and file explorer;
- selection of necessary files and folders, display of their size and type, search by name, sorting;
- in Right Menu you can filter Torrents and Seeding;
- in Left menu quick options, in Settings a new section Torrent with all kinds of options;
- Properties window displays information about torrent, Site Manager supports profiles for them;
- for Running torrents in context menu commands are available to Force check and announce;
- if enable Seeding torrents in context menu commands are available to Seeding All and Seeding, upload speed adjustment.
- interface customization and themes;
- select the folder for downloaded files;
- different automatic actions after finishing;
- save different file types in different folders;
- create an empty file to accelerate downloading;
- autostop process if the battery charge level is low;
- import list of links from a text file on SD-card;
- autoresume after errors and break of connection;
- planning start of downloading at right time;
- turbo mode for speed up downloading;
- getting size of file and beautiful name;
- backup list of downloads and settings;
- profiles for each type of connection;
- automatic operation on schedule;
- support quick autoadd download.
- light material design;
- filter by types and status;
- left menu with quick options;
- context menu for easy management;
- sorting downloads by order, size and name;
- open completed files through favorite apps;
- information about downloading: speed, size, time;
- support pause, resume, restart for downloads;
- creation of advanced profiles for sites;
- fine-tuning for each download;
- widget on home screen.
- icon with progress and speed in notification panel;
- transparent progress-bar on top of all windows;
- completion notification by sound and vibration.
Built-in ADM Browser:
- support of multiple tabs;
- advanced media downloader;
- list of history and bookmarks;
- easy sending file to downloader;
- download mp3 from popular archives;
- interception of mp4 video from tubes;
- easy downloader for all types of files;
- download accelerator for social networking;
- option "User-Agent" for forgery the browser.
Simple control for downloads:
- press on the download to start/stop the process;
- press on the completed download to open the file;
- long press on download to display the context menu.
Add URL links in ADM:
- press on link and from window "Complete action using" select ADM Editor;
- long press on a link to display the context menu, press "Share" or "Send" and from window "Share via" select ADM Editor;
- copy link, after program intercept it from clipboard and send in ADM Editor, or use "Add" button and paste the link.
ADM is the best android download manager for you!
ADM shows ads. To disable buy Advanced Download Manager Pro.
Advanced Download Manager does not support YouTube under the rules.
The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari is the first modern Horror Film and it influence a number of contemporary productions. A real classic! PLOT: A man named Francis relates a story about his best friend Alan and his fiancée Jane. Alan takes him to a fair where they meet Dr. Caligari, who exhibits a somnambulist, Cesare, that can predict the future. When Alan asks how long he has to live, Cesare says he has until dawn. The prophecy comes to pass, as Alan is murdered, and Cesare is a prime suspect....
favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 30 reviews )
Topics: Silent, Fantasy, Horror, German Expressionism
You can find more information regarding this film on its IMDb page .
favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 14 reviews )
Topics: Comedy, pdmovies
William Smith tracks down his father, a vampire who raped his mother. The IMDB entry is here . The mpeg2 file has nav-packets, so you can load it into DVDAuthorGUI (a free program) to create a DVD to watch on your television.
favoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 6 reviews )
Topics: vampire, William Smith, Michael Pataki, Lyn Peters
Feb 12, 200402/04
byLeo C. Popkin
D.O.A. (1950) is a film noir drama film directed by Rudolph Maté, considered a classic of the stylistic genre. The frantically-paced plot revolves around a doomed man's quest to find out who has poisoned him – and why – before he dies. The film begins with a scene called "perhaps one of cinema's most innovative opening sequences" by a BBC reviewer. The scene is a long, behind-the-back tracking sequence featuring Frank Bigelow (O'Brien) walking through a hallway into a police...
favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 57 reviews )
Topics: suspense, film noir, pdmovies
favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 6 reviews )
The first film adaptation of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's classic novel about a land where prehistoric creatures still roam.You can find more information regarding this film on its IMDb page .
favoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 20 reviews )
Topics: adventure, fantasy
Brother and sister dancing duo Tom and Ellen Bowen (Fred Astaire and Jane Powell) travel to merry old England. There, against the backdrop of the impending wedding of royals, they go about the usual comedic pursuit of love. This film is probably most memorable for Astaire's dream sequence that has him dancing on the ceiling. The source is not of the best quality, with analog artifacts and blownout color. For more info on this film see its IMDB.com entry .
favoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 10 reviews )
Topics: musical, comedy, dance
What’s New in the Cinema Box For PC Archives?
System Requirements for Cinema Box For PC Archives