Acronis True Image 2017 Serial Number Archives
To use Acronis True Image on a Windows computer or a Mac, you need to activate it via the Internet. Without activation the fully functional product works for 30 days. If you do not activate it during that period, all the program functions become unavailable except the recovery.
You can activate Acronis True Image either on your computer or from another computer, if your computer is not connected to the Internet.
Online activation method
If your computer is connected to the Internet, the product will be activated automatically when you sign in to your Acronis account.
- Acronis True Image Subscriptions are registered in the account automatically upon purchase. The account used for registration is tied to the email specified during purchase.
- Acronis True Image 1-Time Purchase Licenses (perpetual licenses) can be registered in the account or in the product interface, as described below.
If your serial number is not registered yet, you will be prompted to enter the serial number manually. Click Enter serial number, type in or paste the serial number, and click Activate.
Offline activation method
If the license cannot be activated online for any reason, follow instructions below to activate the license using the offline method:
Acronis True Image Subscription cannot be activated offline.
Boxed versions of Acronis True Image are shipped with 16-digit activation keys instead of full product serial numbers. You need to obtain the full serial number before activating the product. On the machine with Internet connection, follow these steps. Then provide the full serial number in your Acronis True Image and activate the product as described below.
- Click on the Account tab on the left side bar, then click the small arrow icon next to Resolve activation problem to open a drop-down menu, and select Activate offline:
- The program will generate an installation code. It uniquely identifies the computer where Acronis True Image is installed and what license serial number was entered. It is not the same thing as the license serial number, however. Save your installation code to a file by clicking the Save to file button, and specify a removable media as the file location (for example, a USB flash drive). You can also write down this code on a piece of paper.
- Navigate to http://www.acronis.com/activation/ on a computer that has Internet connection. Click Load from file and select the file, saved in the previous step.
- The Installation code field will be populated with the value from the file. Click Get activation code to proceed:
- You will be shown the activation code (not to be confused with serial number or installation code). Click Save to file and save it to a removable disk.
You can also copy the activation code to the clipboard and save it anywhere else, or write it down on a paper.
- Back on the computer with Acronis True Image awaiting activation, click the Load from file button and select the file with the activation code from the previous step. You can also type the activation code manually into the box from the piece of paper.
- Click Activate to verify the activation code:
- The message The product has been successfully activated is displayed, indicating the procedure is completed successfully:
If you experience a problem with activating your Acronis True Image, check these articles:
"The serial number is incorrect" error
"The serial number is registered to another account" error
Verify the network connection to Acronis servers
"You've exceeded the maximum number of activations for this serial number" error
, Acronis True Image 2017 Serial Number Archives
Acronis True Image 2017 Serial Number Archives
You can try all Acronis products in trial/demo mode before making a purchase. You can access the trial version on Acronis website: press Try now button on the page with the Acronis product that you want to try.
The following Acronis products do not require a trial serial number, you can simply choose trial mode during installation:
- Acronis True Image 2021 - 30 days trial
- Acronis Disk Director 12.5 - unlimited demo
- Acronis Revive 2019 - unlimited demo
- Acronis Backup 12.5 (all editions) - 30 days trial
- Acronis Files Advanced - 21 days trial
- Acronis Files Connect - - 21 days trial
The following Acronis products require a trial serial number:
- Acronis Snap Deploy 5 - 30 days trial
- Acronis MassTransit - 30 days trial
When filling the registration form, make sure you provide a valid email address to which you have access - this is the email address to which your trial serial numbers will be sent.The automatic email usually comes within minutes after you fill out the form. If you do not receive an email, please check your spam/junk folder.
To learn what limitations trial versions have compared to the full product, see Trial version limitations of Acronis products
If you are trialing a Business product and want to extend the trial period due to a tech issue that you are experiencing, please contact your Account Manager (see How to request trial version extension for Acronis Business products) or Acronis Customer Central.
Last update: Fri, 2020-02-21 15:18
- You insert a serial number in the Acronis True Image license wizard.
- You receive an error message similar to the following one:
The serial number is incorrect.
Possible causes are:
- Serial number does not match the product version that you are installing. For example, you are installing Acronis True Image 2020, but provide the serial number for Acronis True Image 2018.
- Serial number is typed incorrectly.
- There are only two blocks of the serial number, 16 digits, whereas the full license has 8 blocks with 64 digits.
- Issue with serial number.
- Make sure that you are using the correct installation file. Register your serial number at Acronis website (here is how to register a serial number) and download the installation file:
If you have several Acronis products, make sure you selected the correct serial number.
- If you have a short license from a box-version, see How to activate boxed versions of Acronis products
- If you are typing the serial number manually (e.g. it is printed on a CD sleeve) check the serial number for possible typos and misprints. Common misprints include:
|0 (zero) and O (Oscar)|
|1 (one) and I (India)|
|5 (five) and S (Sierra)|
|8 (eight) and B (Bravo)|
You may also want to use a magnifying glass to distinguish between the characters that look similar (e.g. 0 and D; B and 8 etc).
- Make sure that there are no empty spaces before or after serial number when you type or paste it in the available field. See also Pasting Serial Number in the Installation Wizard of Acronis Products
- If after you enter the serial number, Acronis product prompts you to enter another serial number - you specified a serial number for an Upgrade version of the product. In the second field please enter a serial number for an earlier version of Acronis True Image. See also How to find the serial number of your Acronis product.
(!) If an earlier version of Acronis product is already installed in your system, installation assistant will recognize serial number from the earlier version automatically and will not prompt you to enter a second serial number.
What’s New in the Acronis True Image 2017 Serial Number Archives?
System Requirements for Acronis True Image 2017 Serial Number Archives